Once again, Bowman and Brooke is ranked and recognized for our national product liability practice by The Legal 500! The firm is ranked in ALL four product liability defense categories – Automotive, Pharmaceutical/Medical Device, Consumer and Toxic Tort. Additionally, several individual attorneys are called out.
Here are the highlights:
- Automotive – Ranked Tier One for the 13th year in a row!
- “A pioneer in automotive product liability, Bowman and Brooke LLP has a deep bench of trial lawyers specializing in product liability litigation, mass actions and mass torts. The firm has extensive experience coordinating high-level strategy in matters related to consumer warranty, asbestos and general liability litigation, acting for some of the market's most significant automotive manufacturers”
- Key lawyers – Paul Cereghini, Bard Borkon, Vince Galvin, Jodi Schebel, Tom Branigan and John Seipp
- Hall of Fame – Paul Cereghini, Vince Galvin
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device – Tier Two! And ranked for the 9th year in a row!
- Bowman and Brooke LLP has a range of expertise in this area … where it represents medical device and pharmaceutical clients in individual and mass torts, and has particular experience in large MDLs in federal courts and state coordinated actions.
- Key lawyers – Kim Schmid, Randy Christian, Alana Bassin, Barry Koopmann and Molly Given
- Leading Lawyer – Kim Schmid
- Consumer – Tier Three! And ranked for the 7th year in a row!
- Bowman and Brooke LLP fields a ‘very knowledgeable and experienced’ team that is experienced in defending routine consumer product claims, as well as catastrophic exposure cases, acting in lead and national counsel roles. Moreover, the firm is ‘committed to client relationships’ and is rated for its ‘good communication’.
- Key lawyers – Paul Cereghini, Amanda Heitz; Rob Wise; Jeff Warren; Chris Carton; Jennifer Bullard; Erika Mekles
- Newly added Rising Star – Amanda Heitz!
- Hall of Fame – Paul Cereghini
- Toxic Tort – Tier Three for the 2nd year in a row!
- Bowman and Brooke LLP’s experience includes chemical exposure, soil, and water contamination. The firm acts in product liability and mass tort claims nationwide for leading manufacturers of institutional cleaning and sanitizing products, pesticides, adhesives, sealants, and coatings.
- Key lawyers – Jon Hernan, Larry Ramsey, Roshan Rajkumar, John Garrett
To read all the rankings and more descriptions, you can click here
. Select US Edition, Dispute Resolution tab.