For the 15th year in a row, Bowman and Brooke has achieved national rankings by The Legal 500. The firm is named to all four Product Liability Defense categories—Automotive, Consumer, Pharmaceutical/Medical Device and Toxic Tort. Additionally, more than a dozen individual attorneys are recognized.
Here are the highlights:
- Automotive – Ranked Tier One for the 15th year in a row
- Noting “It has developed a particular strong reputation defending leading car and motorcycle manufacturers, including Toyota, Ford Motor and Honda, and is also at the vanguard of industry developments and the subsequent litigation spawning from the increased computer decision making in vehicles, including disputes arising from airbag control technology, electronic stability control and automatic emergency braking.”
- Hall of Fame – Paul Cereghini and Vince Galvin
- Other Key Lawyers – Joel Smith, Matthew Berard and Jordan Tabak
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device – Ranked Tier Two for the 11th year in a row
- Noting “Product liability defense work is a central driver of litigation boutique Bowman and Brooke LLP‘s work flow, with the life sciences industry one of the core areas of industry focus.” Also, noting the firm ‘brings top-tier strategic thinking to mass tort management.’
- Leading Lawyers – Kim Schmid and Randy Christian
- Other Key Lawyers – Chris Carton, John Garrett and Erica Mekles
- Consumer – Ranked Tier Three for the 9th year in a row
- Noting “Litigation focused law firm Bowman and Brooke LLP has an excellent reputation representing consumer product manufacturers in disputes involving catastrophic personal injuries, wrongful death, property damage, consumer fraud and breach of contract claims.”
- Hall of Fame – Paul Cereghini
- Next Generation Partner – Amanda Heitz
- Toxic Tort – Ranked Tier Three for the 4th year in a row
- Noting “Bringing top-tier strategic thinking to mass tort management, litigation boutique Bowman and Brooke LLP regularly takes on lead and national counsel roles in toxic tort matters relating to chemical exposure, soil and water contamination and asbestos.”
- Key Lawyers – Roshan Rajkumar, William Purnell, John Garrett and Lauren Miller
To compile the annual rankings, researchers from The Legal 500—including both qualified journalists and lawyers—spend months conducting in-depth research into the market, pitting national firms against one another, practice area by practice area, and gathering feedback from peers and clients to assess overall visibility and reputation. The result is a highly detailed, objective analysis of the U.S. market highlighting the best of the best.
Click here to access The Legal 500 Bowman and Brooke 2022 rankings.