Bowman and Brooke Named in Law360's "Best Law Firms for Women and Minority Attorneys"
Bowman and Brooke is proud to announce that it has once again been named to Law360
’s “Best Law Firms for Women and Minority Attorneys.” The firm ranks second in the 150-299 lawyer category. This is the fourth consecutive year Law360
has included the firm in this ranking.
Bowman and Brooke is ranked as a leader for its female and minority representation at partner and associate levels and its total number of female attorneys as of December 31, 2017:
- 43.9% of the firm’s attorneys are female
- 51.7% of the firm’s associates are female
- 37% of the firm’s partners are female
- 21.7% of the firm’s attorneys are minorities
- 29.2% of the firm’s associates are minorities
- 15% of the firm’s partners are minorities
to read the full Law360
article, including a graphic that shows how Bowman and Brooke stacks up with other law firms.
More information on Bowman and Brooke’s award-winning diversity and inclusion program can be found here