Bowman and Brooke has been recognized by Chambers USA for the sixth consecutive year in the Nationwide Product Liability & Mass Tort category, Band 2.
According to Chambers USA, the firm is known nationally as a “[d]edicated product liability defense firm, fielding a deep trial bench with increasing coast-to-coast coverage following its recent expansion in Florida.” Chambers USA also notes that the firm is “[h]ighly regarded for its representation of the automotive industry, with a client list that features numerous leading manufacturers. Broad practice also includes strength in areas such as medical device and consumer products.”
Five Bowman and Brooke attorneys were also recognized for their achievements, with three Bowman and Brooke attorneys being named to the Automotive Trial Lawyer's Spotlight Table, an exclusive and prestigious list. Bowman and Brooke attorneys make up more than half of that list.
The attorneys recognized (along with citations from Chambers USA) are:
- Firm Chair Paul Cereghini – Nationwide Automotive Spotlight; Band 2 of the Nationwide Product Liability & Mass Torts category: "Paul Cereghini is held in high regard for his work as ‘great trial counsel’ in headline product liability disputes. He frequently defends against class actions arising from the automotive industry, as well as claims involving medical device products and sporting equipment.”
- Managing Partner Joel Smith – Nationwide Automotive Spotlight; Band 3 of the Nationwide Product Liability & Mass Torts category: "one of the top product liability attorneys for clients in the automotive manufacturing industry…He plays a lead role in the firm's representation of Honda in the highly publicized Takata airbag litigation, coordinating multiple claims and regulatory investigations."
- Executive Managing Partner Vincent Galvin – Nationwide Automotive Spotlight; Band 5 of the Nationwide Product Liability & Mass Torts category: "Vincent Galvin is an experienced automotive specialist with an extensive history of serving as lead counsel in numerous catastrophic injury cases. Market sources highlight his ‘tremendous win record’ and describe him as ‘one of the best in the country’ for automotive work."
- Partner Sandra Ezell was named in Band 1 of the Virginia Product Liability Litigation category: "very good trial lawyer”.
- Partner Wendy Lumish was named in Band 2 of the Florida Litigation, Appellate category: "maintains a very strong reputation in product liability cases.
Additionally, Bowman and Brooke was ranked in Band 1 for Virginia Litigation: Products Liability.
Bowman and Brooke has a long history of defending household-name manufacturers in high-stakes product liability cases. The firm’s clients include many of the nation’s largest manufacturers and corporations, including companies in the automotive, recreational vehicle, medical device, pharmaceutical, industrial, and consumer products industries.