Chambers USA Recognizes Bowman and Brooke for Product Liability & Mass Tort
Bowman and Brooke has been recognized by Chambers USA for the seventh consecutive year in the Nationwide Product Liability & Mass Tort category, Band 2.
According to Chambers USA, the firm is known nationally as “incredibly strong at automotive product liability,” noting the firm “is unsurpassed in that field.”
Five Bowman and Brooke attorneys were also recognized for their achievements, with three Bowman and Brooke attorneys being named to the Automotive Trial Lawyer's Spotlight Table, an exclusive and prestigious list. Bowman and Brooke attorneys make up more than half of that list.
The attorneys recognized (along with citations from Chambers USA) are:
- Firm Chair Paul Cereghini – Nationwide Automotive Spotlight; Band 3 of the Nationwide Product Liability & Mass Torts category: "Peers describe him as a very fine lawyer who is smart, strategic, and fearless. He has extensive experience representing manufacturers in product liability and mass tort litigation.”
- Executive Managing Partner Joel Smith – Nationwide Automotive Spotlight; Band 3 of the Nationwide Product Liability & Mass Torts category; Band 1 of the South Carolina, Litigation, General Commercial: Joel is described as a "go-to defense lawyer for automotive product liability matters… a great communicator and commands the courtroom with his presence alone.”
- Executive Managing Partner Vincent Galvin – Nationwide Automotive Spotlight; Band 5 of the Nationwide Product Liability & Mass Torts category: Vince Galvin is a “very clever and capable lawyer whose instincts are always reliable."
- Partner Sandra Ezell was named in Band 1 of the Virginia Product Liability Litigation category.
- Partner Wendy Lumish was named in Band 2 of the Florida Litigation, Appellate category.
Additionally, Bowman and Brooke was ranked in Band 2 for Virginia Litigation: Products Liability.
Bowman and Brooke LLP is a nationally recognized trial firm with one of the largest product liability practices in the country. The firm’s attorneys defend a variety of corporate clients, including many Global 500 companies, in widely publicized catastrophic injury and wrongful death matters and other complex litigation throughout all 50 states. Bowman and Brooke’s lawyers regularly represent their clients and try cases simultaneously in courthouses across the United States.