The COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on corporations has far-reaching effects that in-house legal teams will face for the foreseeable future involving social, economic and operational changes across multiple platforms on a rapid and widening scale.
Bowman and Brooke lawyers continue to closely monitor the pandemic and its effect on current and future litigation, laws and regulations, the U.S court system and juries, and much more.
As your company faces the challenges of this unprecedented situation, Bowman and Brooke is ready with experienced and savvy trial lawyers nationwide to help your company navigate a wide range of potential claims and threats involving the novel coronavirus.
- Litigation Defense
- Product Liability, including wrongful death
- Exposure and other Toxic Torts
- Class Actions
- Personal Injury, Premises Liability and other Negligence claims
- Including Long-Term Care, Assisted Living and Nursing facilities
- Consumer Protection claims
- Business Interruption claims
- Crisis Management
- Warnings and Risk Assessments