Ashleigh is a trial attorney who thrives on the opportunity to advocate for her clients in the courtroom. She represents companies in individual, mass tort, and class action lawsuits in federal and state courts across the country. Whether in a commercial litigation or product liability case, Ashleigh enjoys getting to the bottom of the dispute and working with her clients to reach the best outcome.
A significant portion of her practice is devoted to defending product manufacturers across a wide range of industries, including automotive, construction and medical device, in cases involving recalled and foreign-manufactured products. She works with clients to develop and execute comprehensive litigation strategies tailored to her clients’ objections.
Ashleigh also counsels clients on e-discovery issues including litigation preparedness, discovery strategy and defending against motions to compel.
Her experience includes:
- Representing leading domestic and foreign automotive manufacturers in catastrophic injury and wrongful death actions including claims alleging manufacturing, design, and failure to warn defects, breach of warranty and entitlement to punitive damages;
- Serving as local counsel for a national restaurant chain in dram shop litigation;
- Serving as discovery counsel for a leading automobile manufacturer in a nationwide class action;
- Obtaining a dismissal on behalf of a leading automobile manufacturer in an unintended acceleration case; and
- Conducting jury research, including juror surveys and group studies related to emerging automotive technology.
Prior to joining the firm, Ashleigh worked for the South Carolina Attorney General representing the state of South Carolina in over 300 civil actions, appearing before the state’s trial and appellate courts.